Do you want to get relief from pain and discomfort pre or post hernia surgery?
Get your permanent solution for curing hernia!
Wear our inguinal hernia support belt to reduce pain or discomfort in the affected area, maintaining your lifestyle with all the support you need.
- Relieves pressure and accelerate the healing process for the Inguinal Hernia surgical procedure
- Helps to keep the pain minimal and prevents further damage
- Provides a painless hernia treatment
- Eliminates the occurrence of herniation
- Helps to maintain your active lifestyle
- Puts steady pressure on the hernia site, preventing the condition from re-occurring
- Helps to cope with the pain of a reducible hernia before and after surgery by applying light pressure to the affected femoral hernia in the groin area
The hernia belt is available in skin color to wear under your clothes inconspicuously.
☑️ Gentle pressure
Specifically made to target hernia pain and aid in the treatment process, our inguinal hernia support belt adds the right amount of gentle and gradual pressure to the area while providing unilateral hernia support for either left or right side.
☑️ Comfortable & Adjustable
Being made from the best elastic and breathable materials, our inguinal hernia belt will conform to your body, ensuring maximum comfort and the perfect compression level. Adjust the waistband, groin band, and compression pads location to achieve the ideal pressure level in the exact location desired.
☑️ Comes in 2 sizes small/large
|Options||Recommend Size||Waist Belt Length||Waist Belt Width||Harness Length||Harness Width|
|S||60-82 cm / 23.6-32.3 inch||71 cm / 27.9 inch||5 cm / 1.9 inch||40 cm / 15.7 inch||2.5 cm / 0.9 inch|
|L||81-110 cm / 31.9-43.3 inch||92 cm / 36.2 inch||5 cm / 1.9 inch||53 cm / 20.9 inch||2.5 cm / 0.9 inch|
1 * Belt
2 * Hernia Pads
G****r (verified buyer)
I was pleasantly surprised how well this belt works. It is very effective. The leg strap works well in keeping it in position. I am going to purchase a second belt in order to hand wash the first one and still be able to wear the second one. I recommend.